Schedule Your Class
Access our online appointment scheduler 24/7 or call our office for assistance
What would you like to schedule?
- Driver Education Live Class:
- If you need to see our available Live Driver Education class dates, You can get the class dates here.
- If you know the class dates you want, go to our online scheduler, create a profile and choose the class date on the calendar.
- 1. Schedule your class
- 2. Pay the tuition. You can pay on the website here, at class or there is a payment link in your confirmation email.
- 3. Show up to class
Enroll In A Driver Education Live Class
- To schedule any Driver Training lesson:
- Decide what format lessons you would like to take. 1.5 hour or 2.0 hour lessons. Once you start a specific format (1.5 or 2.0) you will want to repeat those times each lesson.
- You can make a profile on our online scheduler. From there you can pick the available days and times for your lessons
- You do not have to schedule all your lessons at once but you can if you want to.
- If you have a profile, just login and schedule the available days and times for your lessons
- 1. Schedule your lesson(s)
- 2. Pay the tuition. You can pay on the website here or there is a payment link in your confirmation email.
- 3. Be present for your lesson(s)
- Driver Education Online Class:
- If you have not read about the online course , please go to our online course page and follow the instructions.
- If you are ready to enroll in Online Driver Education, you need to fill out and submit an enrollment form.
- 1. Submit an Online Driver Education enrollment form. Follow the instructions on the next page.
- 2. Make payment for the course
- 3. Create a profile in the course and get started
Schedule A Driver Training Lesson
Online Driver Education Enrollment Form
Our Primary Driving Lesson Service Area: